2013 U.S. Sprint Grand Prix VIP Experience Contest
1. Introduction: Park City Mountain Resort whose address is 1310 Lowell Ave, PO Box 39, Park City, Utah, 84060 is offering a sweepstakes. No fee is required. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED or RESTRICTED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be ages 18 years and older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, on the date the entry is submitted, as determined by Park City Mountain Resort. Employees of Park City Mountain Resort, its affiliated companies, and immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren) are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins 8:00:00 a.m. on January 3rd, 2013 and ends at 9:00:00 p.m. MST on January 24, 2013. Entries received after 9:00:00 p.m. on January 24th, 2013, will be determined ineligible and will be discarded.
4. What you can win: two (2) VIP credentials for the U.S. Sprint Grand Prix halfpipe competitions at Park City Mountain Resort and lodging at Hotel Park City February 1-2, 2013. Credentials will include lift access. All winners must confirm their availability via email and a valid email address is needed in order to win.
5. How to Enter: You may enter by providing your email to the app located at www.facebook.com/iRidePC. Entry is limited to one entry per email address, with one additional entry for every Facebook friend who enters. All entries submitted become the sole property of Park City Mountain Resort and will not be returned. Enter only using an email address subscribed and registered in your name. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider. Entrant assumes all risks of incomplete, illegible or inaccurate entries. If the winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the entry form, Park City Mountain Resort reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion.
6. Permission to use Email Address: By entering the sweepstakes, you accept and give permission to Park City Mountain Resort to add your email address to the Park City Mountain Resort database of email addresses. You may on occasion receive email from Park City Mountain Resort and its affiliates, but will have the option to opt out of receiving further communications from Park City Mountain Resort and its affiliates.
7. Award: Grand prize winners will be determined from all entries received on or around January 24th, 2013, on or around 9:00:00 p.m. MST. Grand prize winners will be contacted by email. Prize will be awarded through a random drawing that will be conducted by Park City Mountain Resort. Prizes will be awarded at random, no substitutions are allowed. All prizes will be awarded by Park City Mountain Resort as an independent judge whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. If the winner cannot be contacted from the information submitted on the entry form, prize will be forfeited and Park City Mountain Resort reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion. All winners must confirm their ability to use prize. If at any point winners decline use, Park City Mountain Resort will pick new winners to replace those. It is the sole responsibility of entrant to notify Park City Mountain Resort in writing if entrant changes his or her email address after entering the sweepstakes but before the winner has been selected.
8. Publicity: By participating, where allowed by law, all entrants and winners grant Park City Mountain Resort, exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
9. Affidavit of Eligibility and Release: By participating, each entrant and winner agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Park City Mountain Resort, Powdr Corp, their officers, employees, member resorts, agents, affiliates, divisions and advertising and promotion agencies and prize sponsors and their respective employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages or losses suffered by entrant or winner, including any claim for personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the sweepstakes or from use of any portion or all of the prize. In order to redeem a prize, winners and anyone winners designate to use any part of the grand prize must return a signed and notarized affidavit of eligibility and an official waiver and release form provided by Park City Mountain Resort.
10. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes and paying any expenses associated with claiming or using the prize which are not specifically provided in the official rules. Winner must provide Park City Mountain Resort with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning more than $600 in prizes from Park City Mountain Resort will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
11. Conduct and decisions: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Park City Mountain Resort personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the sweepstakes or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Park City Mountain Resort will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the sweepstakes and Park City Mountain Resort’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Park City Mountain Resort, Park City Mountain Resort reserves the right to terminate this sweepstakes, or make other decisions regarding the outcome as Park City Mountain Resort deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Park City Mountain Resort and are final. Park City Mountain Resort may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt or damage ordinary and normal operation of this sweepstakes, telephone systems or website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Park City Mountain Resort reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Winner: The name of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope after January 25, 2013 to Park City Mountain Resort, PO Box 39, Park City, UT 84060
ATTN: Park City Mountain Resort and U.S. Grand Prix Contest.
13. The conduct of the sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and the State of Utah. Participants agree that any and all claims and causes of action arising out of this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration in Salt Lake City, Utah and all claims shall be limited to actual out- of -pocket costs incurred, and shall in no event, include attorney’s fees.
14. Inclement Weather: This event is subject to weather conditions and Park City Mountain Resort can cancel the event for any reason and is not obligated to host the event at another date.